The digital era of content
Media and communication is being shaped by the internet in many ways such as news sites with or without paywalls, publishing houses and online libraries. Usually, these companies share the same goals: Inform and entertain. The need for them to establish long lasting relationships with their target groups is crucial to their success. Other than interesting content, users need to be able to easily use the websites and find their way around them quickly. In addition, they need to be free of functionality errors. Due to the fragmentation of devices, operating systems and software, this is especially challenging.
Thanks to multiple projects with clients operating in the media industry, we have gained extensive experience on how to successfully optimise software in this sector. We are happy to consult you on an individual testing strategy consisting of crowd and cloud technologies.
How can Testbirds help?
We offer individual solutions for your products.
- Crowdtesting: flexibly select your target group from over 400,000 testers
- Access to more than 900,000 real devices
- Cloud Technologies – manual and automated testing with virtual machines
- Testing of infotainment offers such as news portals, news apps and media libraries
- Feedback through questionnaires, videos and recommendations for further actions
- Flexible test design adapted to your exact testing needs
- Usability/UX and functionality testing
Take the quality of your applications to the next level!
TESTBIRDS EXCLUSIVES: End-to-End Testing
“The communication between Telekom, Testbirds and the client development department was very helpful. With the aid of Testbirds we were able to identify and fix bugs as well as gather deep and direct feedback from our customers, which we wouldn’t have found otherwise.”
Michael Gater, Service Launch Manager, Deutsche Telekom
Innovative App & Web Testing
Watch our masterclass video series on QA & UX Testing - as seen on The Telegraph & Business Reporter. Discover with our CEO & host Philipp Benkler how to optimize your digital products in the best way possible.