Good usability makes users hungry for more
Smell, touch, taste… When manufacturers display their food products online, they cannot cater to all the senses. This creates a special challenge: How can you shape the perception of your target group to see your goods as, for example, tasty and fresh?
Usability has a direct influence on how your user’s emotion response to your software or website. The content and medium, such as online grocery stores, food delivery services, recipe apps or corporate websites, each demand a distinguished creative design. Lastly, users shouldn’t encounter too many bugs and thanks to the large variety of browsers, devices and operating systems available today, this becomes especially challenging.
How can Testbirds help?
We enhance your online appearance.
- Crowdtesting: select your exact target group from over 400,000 testers and based on 65 demographic criteria
- Cloud technologies – manual or automated functional testing in virtual test environments
- Test recipe apps, online shops, delivery services, portals and restaurants
- End-to-end testing (e.g. order, reception and evaluation of food delivery services)
- Flexible test design adapted to your test requirements
Take the quality of your applications to the next level!
Adding the Human Factor: Crowdtesting in Agile Development
Agile development cycles need fast, flexible testing while also taking the human factor into account. Join now the discussion with Deutsche Telekom AG and Testbirds.