Good usability makes users hungry for more
Smell, touch, taste… When manufacturers display their food products online, they cannot cater to all the senses. This creates a special challenge: How can you shape the perception of your target group to see your goods as, for example, tasty and fresh?
Usability has a direct influence on how your user’s emotion response to your software or website. The content and medium, such as online grocery stores, food delivery services, recipe apps or corporate websites, each demand a distinguished creative design. Lastly, users shouldn’t encounter too many bugs and thanks to the large variety of browsers, devices and operating systems available today, this becomes especially challenging.
How can Testbirds help?
We enhance your online appearance.
- Crowdtesting: select your exact target group from over 400,000 testers and based on 65 demographic criteria
- Cloud technologies – manual or automated functional testing in virtual test environments
- Test recipe apps, online shops, delivery services, portals and restaurants
- End-to-end testing (e.g. order, reception and evaluation of food delivery services)
- Flexible test design adapted to your test requirements
Take the quality of your applications to the next level!
Innovative App & Web Testing
Watch our masterclass video series on QA & UX Testing - as seen on The Telegraph & Business Reporter. Discover with our CEO & host Philipp Benkler how to optimize your digital products in the best way possible.