IoT continues to transform everyday objects into complex technology, evolving how we interact and experience the world. As more and more companies transform their digital products into connected devices, breaking down the barrier between man and technology, it’s become evident that simplicity and a high level of usability are increasingly important.
UX testing, especially when it includes direct end user feedback, is a way to ensure the success of digital products in a saturated marketplace as well as a world where technology is a benefit rather than a hindrance to humanity. To investigate the topic on how to UX test connected devices, Testbirds’ have partnered with Qualitest to host a webinar.
Led by Testbirds’ expert project manager, Charlotte Dijksman and Qualitest’s solutions architect, Hava Kleiman the webinar will investigate:
– How best to research IoT products and software
– Defining personas and user groups
– The scope of UX research, e.g.which questions to ask, when to ask them
– Dealing with challenges in testing IoT products
– Evaluating results and forming concrete conclusions